June 3, 2008

Yay for Comments!

Hi All!

Several of you have been asking me how you can comment on my blog if you are not a gmail user! You are in luck my friends because I have just fixed it up so everyone can comment!! What you do iissss:

1. click on the "# comments" link at the very bottom right hand side of the post you wish to comment on
2. Write your comment in the box!
3. Click on the bubble next to "Name/URL" Type in your name, Don't worry about URL, just leave that blank
4. Click "Publish Comment"- It won't show up as a comment right away because I have requested to check every comment for the random crazys I dont know.

Va Bene?? Let me know if y'all have any problems but I am pretty sure that should work! So thanks for letting me know I needed to fix that, y'all make me smile! I will probably post next week so till then- Have a good one!!!
Love, Mary K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for opening up your blog page K. I'm glad to hear your feeling better and I'm looking forward to seeing Italy with you.
Love ya!!
Mom